- Handling of Personal Information
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Safety Measures for Personal Information
- Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Standards, and Review of the Policy
1. Handling of Personal Information
In order to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up to date, and to prevent any unauthorized access, loss, damage, tampering or leaking of such personal information, VIDWEB shall take necessary measures such as the maintenance of security systems, the establishment of control systems, and the thorough education of employees, while implementing safety measures and performing strict information control.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The personal information collected from customers will be used to send emails and materials, comprising contact from VIDWEB, introductions to services, and responses to questions.
3. Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
VIDWEB will handle the personal information collected from customers appropriately, and other than in the following cases, will not disclose personal information to third parties.
- If the customer consents
- If VIDWEB discloses the information to a contractor in order to provide a service that the customer requests
- If required to disclose the information by law
4. Safety Measures for Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, VIDWEB has put in place comprehensive security measures.
5. Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
In the event that a customer requests to access, modify or delete their personal data, VIDWEB will confirm their identity and deal with the request.
6. Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Standards, and Review of the Policy
VIDWEB shall, in addition to abiding by the Japanese laws and regulations applicable to the information that it holds, review the contents of this policy as appropriate and endeavor to improve such.